Saturday, September 10, 2011

Between who you are and who you could be

   I've been itching to write a new post since last week. But raya and sooo many homeworks to do,that i don't even how is that going to be possible. Week 7 has been soo crazy+fast pace+v.hectic. So you can image how i relieve i am to be waking up this morning and realize that today is Saturday!!!

and furthermore it was raining this morning. Did i mention before how much i loveeee rainy days??
i didn't even bother to sleep.Waking up is soo much better.Feel like myself being revitalize or something.

I watch a couple of episodes of Protect the Boss during the Raya hols.It was sooo funny.I seriously kenot tahan how absurd the main character is. That is Ji Sung btw. Jaejoong character is very funny too. But Jaejoong really why so skinny laa. Please please eat more.

Anyway this made my day yesterday 



Practically smiling ear to ear when i watched this. 
Ji hyo is soo lovable. 
and
Junsu why are you so cute laaaaaaa.adoi.


With Noora out of Sunway doing her  rural week in Segamat, there is no one left for me to blab all about my happiness for JYJ's new album.Can't wait for her to be back. Sighhh

I dunno how i'm going to cope with soo much things to do for the upcoming weeks. I got 4 reports and 1 test in Week 8. Seriously Monash is driving its students crazy. Why do you guys shortens the teaching period laa.That is soo uncool.

Anyway i just found out that one my fav author,Kak Syud is also a huge DBSK+JYJ fan.Can i go and fangirl with her lepas lepas ni??boley tak boley tak?
Or ask her to create a character in her coming novels based on the DBSK member?aci tak?hehe

Ok la need to go.I really have to stay away from all this for at least 2 months since final is coming.Huuu. 





No comments: