Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vain

Feeling a little vain today so here it goes. Bear with me k people,hee

Randomness

  •  My favourite character in Harry Potter is Ronald Weasley.Why? Because he’s awesome.hehe
  •  Currently obsessed with anything mustard, orange and yellow. Clothes I mean. Not food.
  •  I hate going to weddings and engagement party nowadays as they will almost always ask about when is my turn. Chill people I’m only 21!
  • I like ballet flats and sneakers wayyy more than I like heels. You won’t get to see me in heels unless ahem there’s a cute boy around. LOL. just kidding. hehe
  •  Still think that Mirotic is one of the most awesomest K-pop song ever.haha
  • I don’t smile as much as I should. Can someone teach me how to??? I mean how to smile more frequently not how to smile.
  • I’m obsessed with the Poplook   right now. Thank God I didn’t have CIMB Clicks. Who know’s how many clothes I’m gonna order if have that.
  • Exceptionally talented when it comes to buying stuff that i don't need.This applies to all,i mean clothes,books, food...Living next door to one of the biggest mall in the city certainly contribute something to the trait. Damn you Sunway Pyramid. heh
  • I have low tolerance when it comes to milk.However  one of favorite food is cheese. Talk about inconvenience. Maybe He just wants me to cut the fat down because i love food too much for my own goodness.

Dah tu je. Nanti tulis lebih-lebih jadik over pulak.


No comments: