Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Echoes...



“I think you are my echo. When I first met you, I thought that it was as if all of the things I had shouted out into the world before knowing you had come back to me in your form''      
                                                                                                    Tablo


One of the most hauntingly beautiful thing i've ever read  in recent times
It's a wedding vow ....
make such a lovely wedding vow don't you think?
Reading this makes me think there is not much different between Hip hop artist and novelist.
Well make that a K-Pop artist with an Ivy League education that raps to make a living.
I'm not really big about those emotional speeches
Usually la.
But this is just so cool
Currently i'm listening
Photobucket
to his duet with Taeyang

Tommorrow
Awesome!
_
_
_
_
Anyway i just had the WORST paper EVERRRRRRRR.
Sobs
Photobucket
k tu je.bye

No comments: