1.I have more than one live performances from the same group in my computer
2.I know all the members's name by heart and can point out every single one of them in MV
*MV not life perfomance since they usually have craazy out of this world make up for their MV more than they usually do for life performance*
3. I start watching their reality shows and reality tv appearances
4. I actually google them more than once per day
5. I start looking for the dance version for that particular song as if the life performance wasn't enough
6. I even buy products that they endorse just like in here
Well i haven't done any of this except for DB5K and wasn't planning to add more to that list. But but i think i'm on the way to get myself in trouble since i'm sooo in love with this
Call it what you want penguin dance and whatnot but this is soo freaking cool.
It's like mirotic all over for me . #Gasp!! nooooooooooooo#
and God knows how much i loveee mirotic as evidently showed by oh too many k-pop related posts in here. Sighhhhh
To quote from Seoulbeats.com
While I don’t think Cube necessarily set out to make Beast a 2.0 anything, I think the way the group has played out has convinced me that Beast is another group that has all very well-rounded members, and who will only get better with time. I don’t think they’re necessarily going to become another DBSK — because love DBSK as I do, I don’t think DBSK is the end-all be-all of K-pop — Beast’s on-stage chemistry and abilities remind me of DBSK’s a lot.
Well hence my love to Beast i guess.
Ok ok enough of k-pop related stuff
Have to continue reading about hydraulic,actuators,pneumatic valve,hydraulic manifold and stuff
for my internship
Wikipedia is my bestfriend these days you see
well accept from watching simulation and beast live perfomance youtube of course.hehe
byeee

No comments:
Post a Comment