Friday, February 1, 2013

Of the randomness that becomes me


  • I just discovered the most awesome cake shop dekat Denai Alam ni. Dahla comel weih kedai dia ni sedap pulak tu!! . I feel sorry for my waistline already.sob sob
  • I think i begin to like Denai Alam. Especially in the evening sebab macam hening. But i still miss Sunway though
  • Same age cousin got hitched last week. Meriah sungguh aku pulak rasa nak kahwin.teheee

  • My baby nephew is 21 days old already. hihi.Syok ade baby dalam rumah weih.haha

  • Hope that Kak Syud have a new book out this year.Seriously i miss reading her stuff.
  • My online shopping habit has become worse. For those people who actually knows how to resist  the temptation of having new and pretty stuff please enlighten me how to do so
  • I have way too many ballerina flats. Sesapa nak ajak aku shopping kasut pasni toksah la weiii. I try to be fair to them by wearing each one in turn but alas i cannot do so. The shoes are not very happy with me.huu

  • ohh i forgot to add this i absolutely hate 2012. The most miserable year i've ever had. Hopefully 2013 would be better.really really hope so. 
  • I guess thats about it.i'm depress already ok bai

No comments: