Sunday, January 26, 2014

2014.

Hello there everyone,

I'm so bored these days so I was like why not update my long abandon blog.ha . So me being me I just gonna update some random stuff that happened since november last year

On health:
I just recovered(I think I have recovered) from dengue which is SO NOT FUN. Lost my appetite, got some terrible fever, red spots all over my body that itches like craaazy and had to go to the hospital everyday for blood test . The bruises from the shots are still blue.mind you.I honestly dunno how the doctors do it being surrounded by sick people everyday. Anyway despite losing my appetite for quite a while, I didn't manage to loose any weight.pftttt. Guess my fat love me that much eh?


On k-drama
Am currently watching you are from another star despite not liking Kim So Hyun that much.hehe. I however loveee Jun Ji Hyun she 's a riot really and oh so pretty(such long legs). Though I'm not sure am going to continue watching it havent skip the drama for 2 weeks. Think I actually have this problem , I cant actually concentrate on a drama until its 2nd half. This is true for the on going dramas. So I think maybe Iater I just gonna wait until 10 eps or so before start watching anything. Thinking of picking up Reply 1994 though.

On shopping:
So I browse Fashion valet(and Proudduck) almost every other day and came to notice this one brand called Sunny Girl which I loveeee (just look at what vivy is wearing on her latest post, that jumpsuit is sooo pretty). I haven't buy anything yet because it's quite pricy for me (despite being already working) and because I'm saving up for this upcoming trip in december so we'll see.

On tv series:
I havent watch the last 2 eps of mindy project yet but from the video snippets I saw mindy and danny were already kissing? Ughh  .I was hoping they can prolong the sexual tension between them it was much more fun to see. Really hope they didnt become a thing so soon la.kills all the fun

Anyway I better get off now. Have to resume working tomorrow (after being off for almost two weeks) Hello again monday blues


No comments: