Case 1
With whom: Syahida
When: On the way to Monash
Regarding: Sisterhood
Me: Syida, why do I think that you somehow always act like my big sister (Syida is 2 months younger than me by the way)
Syida: I’m your big sister
Me: nah you are my boyfriend laaa ( because we always hang out together,I sometime call her my boyfriend. hehe). Anyway I already have 3 big sisters.
Syida: You need more.
Me: sighhhh
Case 2
With whom: Amin
When: at the library, when I tried to scan my picture at the scanner
Regarding: my email address.
Amin: mesti ko buat emel ko tu masa sekolah kan
*while peeking at my email address on the scanner.he is such a busybody person *
Me: takla.last year kot. I’m a kid at heart.hehe
Amin: dah tu ko ingat ko tak potray la kat luar.
Me: Cis
The birthday girl Farah at the time who was trying to help me with the scanning thing laughed when she saw my email afterwards. Nice job Amin. Nice job.
Fine guys I get the point. Saya masih tak matang.huhu
2 comments:
haha..agakla. but amin should know anak bongsu always acting like that..
entah2 dia pun mcm tu gak...haha
alaa macam dia bukan anak bongsu jek.hahaha
Post a Comment